Our member publishers encourage you to submit your title via an agent.
Want to produce and distribute your title yourself? Here are a few resources to get you started.
15 Top Tips For Self-Publishing An Audiobook
Members who can help you distribute your title:
- Author's Republic
- Big Happy Family Audio
- Findaway Voices
- Lantern Audio
- Spoken Realms
Studio and Production members who can help you record your title:
- ACX (Newark, NJ)
- Airbending Media (Clifton, VA)
- Antland Productions (Bloomfield, NJ)
- The Audio Flow (Portage, IN)
- Audiobook Empire (LaGrange, NC)
- Bee Audio (Ashland, OR)
- Blue Nose Audio (Louisville, KY)
- Booktrack (Toronto, Hong Kong, Philippines, New Zealand)
- Cedar House Audio Productions, LLC (Seattle, WA)
- CityVox (New York, NY)
- Curated Audio (Beverly Hills, CA)
- DeepZen Limited (London, UK)
- Deyan Audio Services (Tarzana, CA)
- Elephant Audiobooks (Arlington, MA)
- Findaway Voices (Solon, OH)
- Gameday Media Enterprises (San Antonio, TX)
- ID Audio (London, UK)
- Indigo (Beaverton, OR)
- Jarpa Studio (Mexico City, Mexico)
- John Marshall Media (New York, NY)
- Ladbroke Audio (London, U.K.)
- Lantern Audio (Atlanta, GA)
- Lyric Audiobooks (Harrisonburg, VA)
- Mosaic Audio (Van Nuys, CA)
- One Night Stand Studios (Los Angeles, CA)
- Outloud Audio (Burbank, CA)
- Pro Audio Voices (San Rafael, CA)
- Scribe Media (Austin, TX)
- Spoken Realms (Easthampton, MA)
- Tim Bader Audio (Ardmore, PA)
- The TreeCave (Rumford, RI)
- TYDEF Studios (Atlanta, GA)
- Verity Productions (San Marcos, CA)
- Voice Over Vermont (Shelburne, VT)
APA members who can help you with post-production:
- Newgen North America (Austin, TX)
APA members who can help you proof, edit, and master your recorded title:
- Golden Age Audio (Atlanta, GA)
Just started publishing audiobooks?
Join to meet audiobook producers, narrators and suppliers who can help you with your business.
Need tips for marketing?
Join to take advantage of conference discounts, webinars and member-only marketing opportunities.
Want information about what’s happening in the audiobook market?
Join to receive our consumer and sales surveys at no additional cost.
Have a great title that you think is award-worthy?
Get significant discounts when submitting to The Audies and buying tickets to the gala.