Like what you see? Interested in learning more?
- For a more complete guide of information about becoming an audiobook narrator please download our APA New Member Learning Journey. This one-month guided learning path will walk you through getting started.
- Attend a New Narrator workshop.
- Take a course at the Deyan Institute of Voice Artistry and Technology (Los Angeles area onsite training)
- And once you are feeling ready to work, be sure to list your profile on sites such as Erggo and the AudioFile Talent Guide and the Ahab Talent Pool to help get your name out there.
- And when you are ready to join the APA, you will find the following in the APA members area (log in to access, click Resources, then Narration Resources): documentation on Home Studios, Best Practices, Research, ProTools, Reaper, Adobe Audition, and Marketing!