There are many ways to call attention to your audiobook collection and lead patrons to try audiobooks. Check out our suggestions for getting this effective learning tool in front of the families and teachers.
Many organizations offer online tips, guidance and resources to help you get the most out of your audiobook collection. Start your exploration here:
- Want to Book an Online Visit with an Audiobook Narrator?
- The Audies
- The Odyssey Award
- Notable Children’s Recordings
- Audiobooks for Kids and Teens
- Download the Bibliography
- Transmedia Literacy
- L.A. Theatre Works Setting the Stage for Learning
- Amazing Audiobooks
- The Growing Popularity of Audiobooks (EBSCO)
- Boom Times for the Long Listen
- Listening and Reading are the Same to Your Brain
- The End of Audiobook Snobbery
- Audiobooks Aren't Cheating. Here's Why.
- Children, Young People and Audiobooks Before and During Lockdown 2020
- School Library Journal: Audiobooks Take Center Stage in the Classroom