Submit your titles to the 2018 Audies competition
FIRST: Download and read the 2018 call for entries. This document contains everything you need to know about the submission process including entry deadlines and category eligibility.
SECOND: Download an entry submission form. This is the form that tells us what titles you would like to submit into each category. If you are submitting more than 100 titles for consideration, please use more than one form.
THIRD: Email your completed submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOURTH: Submit your payment! For titles published 11/1/16 - 7/31/17 you may submit your payment here (your entry is subject to late fees). For titles published 8/1/17 - 10/31/17 submit your payment here.
Enter the number of entries you are submitting for consideration in the "quantity" field. Entries will not be considered until payment is received in full.
- If you submit 1 title into 3 categories, you should enter a 3 for quantity.
- Members will be prompted to pay $100/entry; non-members will be prompted to pay $200/entry. Join now and save $100 per entry!
- Titles published November 1, 2016 to July 31, 2017 must be submitted by August 22, 2017. Titles published August 1, 2017 to October 31, 2017 must be submitted by October 17, 2017. Late entries may not be eligible. If eligible, entries will be subjected to a $50 late fee per entry.
- Want to know more about the judging process? Click here to get the inside information.
- If you are a member and you are having trouble logging in, please contact our coordinator at email@example.com.
- Look for finalists to be announced in Mid-February. Winners will be announced at the 2018 Audies Gala on May 31 in NYC.